There are lots of ways to get involved with the Monty Dems! Here are just a few ideas:
- Become a District Representative! Engage with your neighbors and choose Democratic candidates across the ticket – from Township Committee to Gubernatorial to Presidential
- Host a small or large gathering or event! Examples include:
- Host a Fundraiser for candidate(s) for public office
- Host an Open House or Family Social to get to know other Democrats in town
- Host a Private Party with candidates or elected officials
- Organize a Targeting Fundraising Event
- Host a Debate-Watching Party as elections draw near
- Participate in a community service event with us
- Help register voters at a Voter Registration Drive
- Donate to our candidates, organization, and programs
- Donate food or supplies for our events
- Donate in-kind products or services
- Put out a lawn sign
- Work the polls by being a challenger on Election Day
- Support our calling efforts (phone banking)
- Canvas your neighborhood with a buddy or with the candidates
- Content Monitor: Have a source you love or topic you follow? Become an “issues” expert
- Write letters and opinions to the press
- Attend the Township Committee meetings to become civically engaged in town
- Join a Township Committee sub-committee
- New ideas are always welcome! Let us know how YOU want to help!
Message us on Facebook, email us at chair@MontgomeryDemsNJ.org, or come to our meetings (every 4th Monday of the month at 7:30 pm at the Otto Kaufman Community Center) if you want to get involved. Please fill out this online form to indicate your contact information and areas of interest.
We hope to see you soon.